Smartpost??????? WTFIMS

Cincinnati, Ohio 0 comments

I have two packages ship out from the Express store at the same time.One was delivered about a week & a half ago & the other on is still @ my local post office where their trackin meassage tells me to wait about 2-3 days before delivery..........well that was on 23 January & my stuff still hasnt been delivered.

This is freakin insanity.

USPS delivers mail to my house everyday so it's not like they are holdin until they have something to deliver my address so where the *** is my sh*t????????????Im tryin to see if it will be delivered before I go up to my local office & sh*t bricks

I agree...SmartPost is a rip off!

Reston, Virginia 2 comments

We had the same thing happen with Improvements catalogue and SmartPost shipping. The first item they sent was defective, so they replaced it. We reqested second day air. That would mean it should have been here four days ago.

The tracking number for FEDEX does not work on the Fedex website because it is SmartPost, and the Improvements reps have given me several different answers. The last man I spoke with (in India?) told me it is now in West Virginia and was delayed by a hurricane. Hmmmm, I don't remember a hurricane this week. But since only the shipper is able to track SmartPost packages I have to take his word for it.

This was for an Eagle Scout project that was to have been completed last month. My son promised the organization he would have it on Monday, now he has had to tell them he doesn't know when it will get here. DO NOT USE SMARTPOST!

Comments

When is see that a seller is sending my a package via FedEx I feel calm and assured the package will arrive on time.But then when I realize it is shipped via SmartPost me demeanor changes to *^(%&(&^%^%.

Every, and I mean every, SmartPost is delayed at least 3-4 days from the projected delivery date. Straight FedEx is never a problem.

Instead of SmartPost either straight FedEx or straight USPS is better and packages don't sit for long periods of time.I would never saddle my customers with Smart Post.

I don't know what the logic or reasoning is behind the existence of SmartPost.Basically, you're paying FedEx to drop it off at the post office, not only that, it's the lowest priority package for FedEx, I think.

I paid a seller $20 to send something that would have cost 7 bucks MAX to just send through priority mail. Instead, they used SmartPost. It took them 3 days just to get it from one town in Kansas to another town in Kansas, now it's going to sit there for 6 more days. It's slow, it's pointless, and it just seems like a way to rip off the tax payers by getting us to pay the post office to do FedEx's work for them (while paying fedex directly, too!).

Why won't more places use the post office?! It's always been fast for me, they don't sit on a package for a few days just to make sure it doesn't show up early, and they're cheap! SmartPost is entirely obnoxious.

Know what?I'll also drop your package off at the post office for 20 bucks, but I'll actually choose a fast shipping method!